This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, January 9, 2012

I confess...

I must confess…

…I’ve been missing my Nikon something terrible. Every time I want to take a real cute picture of Wyatt I want to slap myself in the face. Obviously I am not over this. Tomorrow Nikon will be receiving my camera and a few days after that I expect a horrifying email about how much it is going to cost. Be thinking of me.
…Every time I end up taking a picture of Wyatt I am deeply disturbed at how crappy it actually is. However, I am thankful I can at least still take pictures of the little guy, blurry or not.
…I am halfway through the last book of the Hunger Games series. I plan to finish by Wednesday. I feel like I don’t even know who my husband is.
…my kid wears me out. He is into everything! Thankfully I have Ryan’s help 100% so whenever I need a breather he is there to take over. If you only knew how thankful I am.
…I need to publicly apologize to Ryan. I forget why exactly, but he told me that he would like an apology. On my blog. Therefore, publicly. Bunney, I am sorry.
…That apology will get me nowhere and I will soon have to apologize again.
…That I could waste an entire day reading and not feel the least built guilty.
…I spent entirely too much money on sugar cookies for a game that I hardly even watched. I use to love football, but since having Wyatt, while I still love football I can’t find the time to really sit down and watch it. Oh, that’s right…I have a baby that needs playing with while said football game in on in the background. Or I let Mimi play to her heart’s content during the game while I read and the rest of the family watches.


…I am completely looking forward to our weeklong family vacation this summer.
…I can keep myself up all night planning Wyatt’s first birthday party.
…I dream about being Katniss. I’m completely pathetic, right? It’s not that I am that obsessed, but rather that is the last thing I read each night before bed.
…I’m sad I didn’t get any pictures of a shower from yesterday. Boo. Who am I without my camera?! Oh, a girl with no pictures. Duh.

And, here are my less than fabulous pictures.
Starting to feed himself:
Enjoying some sun!
Before going to hang out with a bunch a girls at a baby shower. Still looking cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...