This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a pretty relaxed weekend here in the Davis household.

Saturday, Ryan woke up and went hunting so Wyatt and I just hung out around the house. They didn't end up killing anything and Ryan would most likely blame it on the fact that he woke up late since his phone's alarm didn't go off. Someone was supposed to plug his phone in. Oops. I never claimed to be perfect. Once he got home we got around to go eat dinner in Little Rock with my family for Uncle Jason's birthday. It was a nice dinner and Wyatt was so cute and sweet.


 He gave Uncle Jason birthday sugars too. I didn't bring in my camera, but wish that I had. Boo...

On the way home we stopped in Maumelle at the Townsend's to see the house they just bought, but mostly to see sweet Payton. I was sad that she had gone to spend the night with her grandparents so they could get some work done on the house. At least I got to hang out with my friend for a little bit and got a surprise by seeing Allison there as well.

Once we got on the road Ryan was on his phone and noticed that there was a fugitive loose close to our house. I was so paranoid and when we got home at about 9 or so Ryan went in the house and checked it all out before we got to come in. All was clear, but I was still a little uneasy.

We got up and went to church this morning and I thought Wyatt was sooo stinkin' cute!
Could just eat him up. When we got out of church I had a text from Erin and Ryan had a text from Cooter "checking" on us. Unbeknownst to us, the fugitive from the night before had be caught and was in our neighborhood! Like, right off the road that we live on. I'm not 100% sure where they caught him, but from what we gather it directly behind our house. If he had been running through the woods he would have had to passed through ours or the neighbors. Scary crap! I am so thankful none of us were sick and missing church. Blessing in disguise because I would have been flipping out. I'm glad they caught him!

Wyatt's Poppa and Talina came by to visit Wyatt today. They had a lot of fun seeing him and getting to play with him. Once they left we put Wyatt down for a nap. He slept for 2.5 hours and we got an hour or so of our own. Apparently we needed it because we were both out within minutes. After supper we loaded Wyatt up in the jogging stroller and went for an evening run. I told Ryan I am running a 5k in a few months so I better get started. We were proud of ourselves and felt like skinny minnies.

The baby is asleep and we are just watching some tv now getting ready to start another work week. Blah!

Happy birthday Uncle Jason!!

 
Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...