This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Friday, October 21, 2011

6 month check up

This morning we had Wyatt's 6 month check up.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 21.6 lbs (95th percentile)
Height: 27.5 in (90th percentile)

We've got us a pretty big boy, but we already knew that!

Here's me and baby...excuse my just woke up look/hair. Ryan and I caught up on 5 weeks of Revenge (my new favorite show!!!) and didn't get to bed until 12:30 and I was certain I had set the alarm for 7. Instead, I woke up at 7:45 and we rushed around to get out of the house by 8:20...we made it at least!

 Daddy even came this time! I think his heart broke just as much as mine when he saw Wyatt getting his shots. I've taken him by myself for the shots but daddy came this time. I'm sure it will be his last!

Wyatt was sweet enough to share some milk with daddy...in the form of spit-up, but whatever. That's love.

The shots weren't near as possible this time around. Wyatt cried for maybe 3 minutes (seemed like 30) and then he was okay. He was snoozing before we even got to the stoplight leaving the doctors so we went to Chick-Fil-A to get some breakfast. Yum! He is snoozing soundly in his bed right now and I can't help but keep peeking in on him just to make sure he's okay.

We are so blessed to have a healthy, thriving little big boy!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6th months Wyatt! Shots are no fun, we were at the docs today too, getting a flu shot. Thankful our babies are so resilient. Enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...