This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

Saturday we went to a wedding in Scott at the Marlsgate Plantation.
It was absolutely beautiful there. I only wish we could have gone inside the house.

Someone was excited...
Okay, so maybe not that excited, but at least he made me happy by taking this picture.

I love this picture of us! Clearly, since it is currently on my header.
Nothing really exciting to report regarding the rest of the evening. We left the reception and stopped in Conway for dinner and some drinks before heading back to Russellville to stop at some friend's house to finish the game against Auburn. We wish we could have made it, but it is what it is. Hopefully we will get to watch a really good exciting game when we go in a few weeks!

Sunday Wyatt experienced his first pumpkin patch, which I will post later this week!

P.S. I will encourage you to wear orange on Wednesday. Why? It's Unity Day in the fight against bullying. You can read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...