This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Birchbox 2

Friday I got my 2nd birchbox. I got mints, organic face wash (that I LOVE), lip exfoliator, blinc mascara, and Redken Shine finisher.

I really like the face wash...I'm considering buying a big tube of it. The smell kind of gets to me, but the way it cleanses is great. I also have the moisturizer that I really like from last month.

I haven't tried the lip exfoliator yet or the blinc mascara. I'm a big fan of trying out mascaras so I'm pretty excited to try it.

I have also tried the Redken finishing spray and yah, I guess my hair looked shinier but the smell was kind of gross...maybe it will grow on me. Who knows.

This was well worth the $10. I guess it's official I will continue to keep my subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...