This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Married with a baby

Here in the Davis household we go all out on Friday nights. Think dressing up in my cutest borerline sluttiest dress and highest heels and Ryan in pearl snap and cowboy boots ready for a night out on the town. We do a little pre-drinking and dancing around the house preparing for a long night ahead and don't even think to be home before 3am.

Oh, forgive me... that was many, many moons ago.

Now, for example last night, we practice shooting our bow...
We let Wyatt chew on our camping chairs, while we watch practice take place...
We snap photos of the back of baby's head for verification that our bald spot is in fact disappearing...
We looked surprised at the amount of fun we are having...
And, we practice our duck call...
While this is now the story of my life, I wouldn't trade it in for anything.
Love.

1 comment:

  1. New Follower here! Ahhh..yes... our nights of going out all night are over as well. And I thought back then a loong night out was exhausting, that is nothing compared to a long night with a newborn. I agree though, wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...