This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend! I'm a little sad it's over. The cooler weather just naturally puts me in a better mood. Friday we did just like we do every year and got me some mums. I love them! They definitely scream fall!
Saturday we went to Ridge's 4th birthday party, but I will do a separate post on that later. Afterwards, we took Wyatt to his Mimi's so we could get some yard work done. We had to make a run to Wal Mart for some things and on the way we were enjoying the b-e-a-u-tiful weather with the windows down when suddenly I got smacked in the face. No, it wasn't by Bunney, but rather this little sucker:
Yes, a bee. My forehead killed a bee. It hit my head and then fell into my lap...then I started laughing, told Ryan, and took a picture because this really happened. Random...see, I've said before that I was hard headed. I now have proof.

Saturday night, we were settling a dispute. Normally, we do Rock-Paper-Scissors and normally I would dominate, but here lately I totally suck at it. Big time. So bad in fact that Ryan suggested we play a different game. I immediately suggested a number guessing game. I write a number down between 1-5 and if he guesses it right, he wins. Surely he wouldn't win. Here's what I wrote down:
And wouldn't you know what he guessed. That's right, 1! Seriously? I can't win for anything. Fail...we got a pretty good laugh out of it. Not one to settle for losing we went on to Tic-Tac-Toe but quickly learned after 6 games no one would ever win. (We thank our college degrees.) I went aheaded and pouted for a bit, but got my way after all. I'm pretty good at getting what I want it seems. Ha.

Today Ryan went to work with my dad, so I had a day with the baby. Mom called to see if I would like lunch, so she brought over some Quiznos. I went ahead and made a recipe off my Pinterest and it was so yummy!!! It was good warm, but even better after it had cooled off. You should seriously try it!! Here is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...