This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ridge is 4

My best friend Erin has the cutest little boy, Ridge. He is now a big 4 year old. I love Ridgey and have yet to miss a birthday party.
 1st birthday party
 2nd birthday...no actual picture with the birthday boy. Boo...but there I am in the background.
 3rd birthday
4th birthday from Saturday.

Isn't he so cute? I (we) have hopes that Ridge and Wyatt will be the best of buddies.

Also, because I am so vain like this, notice the fullness in my face in the first picture. Sick...someone seriously needed to tell me to get back in the gym and cut down on my going out. Not good...not good. I'm sad I didn't get a picture with Ridge at his 2nd party, but I was in fact there...look closely...I'm in the background. And at his 3rd birthday party I was preggo, so it was perfectably acceptable that my face looks a little fuller as well. At least in my present day picture I look decent. Ha!

Happy birthday to Ridge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...