This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Moment of Silence

This happened today...
Yes, it requires a moment of silence.

Poor, poor Nikon.
Poor, poor Sarah.
Poor, poor checking account.

Luckily, I have a great husband who told me he was surprised it took this long.

Did I say lucky? I meant poor poor Sarah.

My Nikon D3100 is dead. Dead I tell you.

Okay, so maybe not dead, but the lens is totally jacked up. Dunzo. Like broke in half. I pretty much cussed myself up and down twice when this fell out of a bag I had picked up. Serioulsy. I suck at life.

Ugh.........

How can this be?! This is what happens when you spend an obscene amount of money on a camera  when you are known to go through about 3 point and shoots a year. True story.

I just remembered why I am lucky to have Ryan as a husband...

He gave me the green light to go ahead and just order a new lens...a better one.

Yessss!

Poor, poor checking account...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...