This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What baby?

There once was a time when I had a squishy, huggable, baby.

Where did he go?

Now, I have a big boy who is brave enough to stand up and let go just to scare us half to death.This is the "baby" that also got his second tooth yesterday... Two weeks after his first one and we had a "fussy" day if you even want to call it that. He was just a tad bit grumpy and we could tell that his gums were bothering him but it was very short lived and now we've got a mouth full of teeth!
Okay, so it's only 2 but it seems like so many! I love how cute his little smile is. Wyatt is pulling up on everything and standing the majority of the day. Seriously, that's all he wants to do is crawl to something and pull up on it. He has successfully learned how to sit back down (thank goodness) so now we don't have him getting mad and "screaming" at us.

While he isn't so much a "baby" anymore, the days just seem to get more and more fun. How is it possible that my little man is nearly 9 months old? At this rate he is going to be 18 and heading off to college just to forget about poor ole mom. Sigh...this is life I guess. I've just got to cherish my sweet little boy while I can because in a blink he truly won't be a baby. Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...