This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell to 2011


If you're anything like me you are wondering how it is humanly possible to be hours away from kissing 2011 goodbye and welcoming 2012 with open arms. 

Every year life seems to get better and better...
2008 I met Ryan.
2009 I got engaged to Ryan.
2010 I married Ryan.
2011 I welcomed our first child, Wyatt.

I have no idea what 2012 has in store for us...What I do know is that we will be celebrating 2 years of marriage and a first birthday of one handsome little boy.

But, before all that, I'd like to take a trip down memory lane to remember some highlights from this year...
In January we went on a little duck hunt.
February we had a big snow and actually got stuck in the ditch...that was a lot of fun being 7 months pregnant.
March we celebrated one year of marriage and spent the day hiking on Petit Jean.
In April we received the best gift ever. Wyatt Hudson Davis entered our lives and our lives were forever changed.
May is when we began to get some real smiles from him.
In June Wyatt experienced his first (of many) fishing trips.
 July we spent our first night away from Wyatt.
 In August we were big enough to start using our high chair.
In September Bunney turned the big 3-0.
 October we got to visit our first pumpkin patch!
In November Ryan killed a buck and all was well in the world.

 In December we celebrated Wyatt's first Christmas and we can't even describe how much fun it was!

Life goes by so much faster the older you get.  Add a child to that and it begins to fly by at wrap speed. I hope that 2012 creeps by because I want to enjoy and cherish this year. I hope that everyone has a very blessed 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...